wtorek, 8 października 2013

Sound Rush Kickstarter Week 1

Here is the movie about our event - unfortunately I am not able to provide good quality sound from sound rush - that's Why this Event was created!!


Hi! Today Starts the 2nd week of rising fund for Sound Rush Bands new, first fresh and funky album - The Theatrical Mask.

For this moment, thanks too charity and gratitude of 11 people, we have managed to achieve 607 złotych (around 150 euro) so far. Pretty Nice :)

However there are only 23 days left...
http://polakpotrafi.pl/projekt/sound-rush-first-pro-demo-record
 
I wanted to write that I am really thankful for your help and we encourage to help, to rise our fund at least for 1 zloty, or a "fiver" it can help us a lot to achieve our goals and dreams.

If we will not be able to gather all the money we need, they will come back to your personal accounts. risk free :) -so or we will do it.. or you got your money back :)

Also I wanted to write that I ask for help with this event to the local newspapers (gazeta wyborcza, and echo dnia) but there was no response :/ also someone from rockonline.pl did interviewed us, but so far the material is not anywhere. :| this is really hard for me to make it happen on my own. That's why I write to people, who I feel like constantly ignore the subject, and than I will tell them.. hey.. where were you.. and they will be like - "oh so thats why it was happening". and than they will be like - "Oh I am sorry.. I thought its nothing important :/" I am really worried and I do not like this ;/

Anyways, do you think that If they would write about this anywhere it would help anything?

Maybe you have got friends with web sites. I encourage you to give them this small up to date commercial about our project.. just like this one below :) They look really cool, and keep their info upto date:

Here they are you can copy paste as you wish :) :

< iframe frameborder="0" height="580px" width="340px" src="http://polakpotrafi.pl/api/wklejka/box/sound-rush-first-pro-demo-record">

< iframe frameborder="0" width="620px" src="http://polakpotrafi.pl/api/wklejka/box2/sound-rush-first-pro-demo-record">

(just erase space between first < and iframe and it will work fine)

I greet you honestly and I wish a good day!
PS: Thank you for your help :*

(to help us you need to click "wesprzyj Projekt" it will take you to the site where you put the amount, and than click "Dalej" (sorry for not choosing the English available site, I did not quite thought about that when the time was right, I did not thought it does Not have English) however you are than to choose Euro payments and it is totally safe to do :) so don't worry.. as I say.. if we will not succeed - you will got them back, don't worry :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz