wtorek, 15 października 2013

Sound Rush Event Week 2!

Hey!

and so.. we have managed to achieve already 23% of our goal!

there is still some time to achieve our Entire goal, please React now!
in first week we managed to 600 zloty
but this week it is only 300..

we still need 3000 zloty more! (750 euro approx)

It does not look good, So I encourage you personally to Act now.
it is only 16 days left now. and I during this time need to go to warsaw, and to UK - where it can be hard to update the project.
Well we set our hopes high in the begining anyways.. coz everybody will say,.. that SOUND RUSH
is too young.
it is too early for them for an album.
they suck or even that they can't play.
But trust Me - not the others.. not the haters.
I know my music, And I listen to fantastic music!
and I know - Sound Rush is one of the music I listen! and to say more - it is just their first album - I dont want to spoiler alert - but in the future it could be a lot lot more music anyways!

so just try, and than we could see - how it would look like? How it will look like if you will act?
how it will - when you won't?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz