środa, 10 grudnia 2014

NAEProject - Begininngs

Hello Everybody!

I was not here for some time. I need to update now!

so... I am actually starting my huge life journey.
a journey to accomplish my one and only beloved and imagined project, that keeps me awake for the last 10 years.

I finally got an Idea that allowed me slowly begin preparations to finalize my greatest dream, that I used to call the purpose of my life.

Creating a movie with a title New Age Era (and NO it is nothing about the new age - movement - when I created title I did not knew about that)

I have actually created a small team, and we are working on the screenplay right now :)

I am very excited about it.. and I think it might be actually a book in the beginning.

But...
as I can say now... I am so messed up on my own I really need a lot of help to organize and do everything good and understandable.

So I got my NAE project website and some pictures explaining what it is, and if you wish to discover it .. or help me passing what is it about to the people. please fill free to contact me :)
(it is only after hours hobby style task, but it is very important for me)

here is a facebook link where you can find more informations - in the picture section :)

https://www.facebook.com/NAEProject

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz