wtorek, 3 września 2013

Sound Rush Time!



Hi Everybody!

I am happy to inform you about first rising fund that I am creating at the moment.
It will be the fund for recording first Demo for Sound Rush Band, alternative rock band from My city.

Why I have decided to help them?
It is just amazing. I met the leader guitarist girl on one of the parties. We immediately started talking about music, and than she started playing. Then I asked her what is she playing on this guitar,( because it was really good)  and I heard that this is only an improvisation. O.o
Than I heard about the band, and than I went to the little concert for free.

I have seen people dancing and playing like on a concert of a huge band. Music is just beautiful. So
As they are 18 to 23 years old only!
And Ala – creates most of the songs on her own. I decided to try to do something about it. Cause it is really real nice.

So stay Tuned! Cause you will hear from me how and where to make a little donation for this first record ( as it will be expensive we cannot fund this on our own)

Stay Tuned!
See you soon!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz